LOFT 4 + N audio telephone that allows communication with the entrance panel and the opening of the door.
Manufactured in compliance with EN61000-6-1: 2007 and EN61000-6-3: 2007 standards.
The VEO phone is made of high-impact ABS, with an easy-to-clean textured finish and UV protection for greater resistance to light. A new concept of telephone for the home with an integrated design, according to new trends and lifestyles, simple and functional that combines quality and design. Its purity of lines, its technology and performance make this equipment an elegant and perfect element for any home.
Recommended in small / medium-sized buildings (up to 50 neighbors approx.), With several entrances and a concierge center or for urbanizations with a general entrance and interior blocks, this telephone uses wires common to the entire installation plus 1 call wire (or return call) per dwelling.
- Door phone: 4 common wires + N (1 call wire per dwelling).
- Video intercom: 7 common wires + 1 video coaxial + N (1 call wire per home).
Maximum distance in the installation depending on the section of the cable used (consult technical manuals)
- It includes: Potentiometers for volume regulation in both directions, Device for configuration of electronic call or buzzer and Device for configuration of common ground or separate grounds.
- It has a door opener button.
- The terminal incorporates a magnet in the area of the handset that allows the arm to be well hung and fixed to the base, this prevents the arm from falling during its hanging, damaging the wall and also prevents it from causing failures in the installation due to being poorly hung.
- Screwable on the surface.
- System power supply: Audio: 12 Vac - Video: 18 Vdc
Reference. FERMAX VEO 4 + N Universal 3426 (replaces reference 3393)
The discount applied to the PVP is -65%