If leakage trip (storms, humidity, shot by sympathy, etc.), RED reconnect the installation only if the defect has disappeared, ensuring the safety of people and the system.
Differential automatic reconnection Rearmable or 2P, 40A, 30 mA (2x40x30 mA) RED brand series Schneider.
This differential Rearmable allows maximum safety and continuity of service, thanks to its innovative control system insulation, differential reclosers RED reconnect allow optimum safety conditions for people, both residential and tertiary applications.
- Number of Poles: 2 Poles
- Neutral pole position: Left
- Composition signaling contacts: 1 NO or 1NC flashing 1Hz
- [In] rated current: 40 A
- Earthing system TN-S TT
- Network Type: CA
- Earth leakage sensitivity: 30 mA
- Location device system: Departure
- Rated operating frequency: 50 Hz
- [Ue] aisgnada voltage: 230 V AC 50 Hz phase to neutral
- Reset: Reset earth leakage faults
- Test function: Manual 100 V
- Protec.pérdida ground delay time: Instant
- Type earth leakage protection: Class A
- Leakage resistance 10 kOhm
- Cutting capacity and nominal fechamento: IDM 630 to 230 V
- [Ui] rated insulation voltage: 500 V
- [Uimp] rated impulse voltage: 4 kV
- Control Type: Lever
- Local signs: 2 LEDs, reset switch indication ON / OFF, Residual Current Device indication: ON / OFF.
- Adjustment Type: Control presence of insulation failure, No. Max consecutive restart Minimum interval between 2 locks, No. operations rearmament Reconeción, Cycle Reset, Restart if I fail transient isolation and arrest attachment cycle reset if fault isolation present.
- Signalling circuit voltage: DC: 5 ... 230 V - CA: 5 ... 230 V
- Mounting mode Fixed
- Mounting options: DIN rail 35mm
- Steps 9 mm 8
- Dimensions: height 115 mm - Width 71 mm - Depth 79.5 mm
- Mechanical endurance: 1000 cycles open-close
- Standards: EN 61008 - IEC 61008
- IP Grade: IP20
Reference. SCHNEIDER 18689