Differential 4P, 40A, 30 mA, with automatic reconnection REC 3 series, to ensure continuity of electric service to unforeseen situations that cause tripping.
A circuit breaker associated with an intelligent engine reconnection, which enables safe reconnection to perform differential switch to which it is associated.
Compact device, which is installed as a circuit breaker. Needless to make interconnections between the engine and the differential switch.
To protect high sensitivity mode reclosing insulation is used, the device measures the insulation periods of 3, 20 and 180 seconds: so that the computer only reconnects when the defect that caused the trip has disappeared.
Cancellation Possibility reconnection front engine mechanism that allows the ON / OFF. The team has locking system that determines the operation in manual or automatic (enabled reconnection) mode. Sealable.
All those electrical installations where full continuity of electric service to unforeseen situations that cause tripping for reasons beyond the electrical insulation is needed.
- Housing Sector: refrigerators, alarms, garage doors, etc...
- Sector Services: air conditioning, refrigerators, lighting, SAIS, etc...
- Industry Sector: control of critical production processes.
- RCD Type: Class A
- Sensitivity, IAn: 30 mA
- Trip delay, tΔ: Instant
- Rated current In: 40 A
- Number of poles / voltage: 4 pole - 230 VAC / 400 Vc.a.
- Test: Built-in switch button
- Reset: mechanism on the front of the engine that allows the ON / OFF
- Number of reconnections: 3
- Time between reconnections: 3, 20, 180 s
- Reset time counter reconnections: 3, 20, 180 s
- Reconnection lockout output: Contact switched 230 VAC 130 mA
- Cancellation reconnection: Mechanism in the front of the engine that allows the ON / OFF.
- Mounting: Fixing DIN 46277 (EN 50022)
- Degree of protection: IP 40
- Built according to the standards IEC 61008-1, EN 50557
Model. CIRCUTOR REC 3 4P-40-30M (P26221)